The Teucrium Wheat Fund (WEAT) provides investors an easy way to gain exposure to the price of wheat futures in a brokerage account.
WEAT: Did You Know?
- Wheat is one of the most important agricultural commodities, used throughout the global economy as food, animal feed, fuel, starch, paper, particleboard, and plastic.
- Demand for wheat is rising exponentially due to world population growth, and the expansion of the global middle class.
- Wheat prices have a historically low correlation with U.S. equities making WEAT a potentially attractive option for portfolio diversification.
WEAT in Your Portfolio
- Commodities typically behave differently than other asset classes and can help enhance portfolio diversification.
- Returns of individual commodities may be driven by multiple differing factors.
- You can segment your commodity exposure (like you do with other asset classes) among various categories such as: Energy, Precious Metals, Industrial Metals, etc.
- WEAT may be held as a core component of your overall exposure to agriculture.
WEAT Prospectus Document
Latest WEAT News
Investing in Wheat Interests subjects WEAT to the risks of the wheat market, and this could result in substantial fluctuations in the price of WEAT’s Shares. Unlike mutual funds, WEAT generally will not distribute dividends to Shareholders. Investors may choose to use WEAT as a means of investing indirectly in wheat as a vehicle to hedge against the risk of loss, and there are risks involved in such investments and activities.
|Administrator||U.S. Bank Global Fund Services|
|Distributor||Foreside Fund Services, LLC.|
* Defined as the amount of income (loss) required for the redemption value at the end of one year to equal the selling price of the Share, as presented in the Form S-1 dated May 1, 2021.
Daily Facts as of TBD*
*subject to change
|Prem / Discount||TBD|
|Total Net Assets||TBD|
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and timely updates. Teucrium typically sends two newsletters per month.