Start an ETF
Investors are increasingly seeking access to alternative markets. There is an opportunity for fund sponsors to launch exchange-traded funds to help meet this growing demand.
As such, we are offering our expertise to help bring your strategy to market, through our White Label ETF Platform and Sub-Advisory Services.
Teucrium offers end to end support for new and existing fund sponsors. Whether you are looking to start an ETF, or would like assistance managing an existing fund, we can help.
White Label Services
Sales & Marketing Consulting/Support
For additional information please toggle through our services below
Schedule A Consultation
Established in 2009, Teucrium sponsors, manages, and markets futures and derivates-based ETFs. We have developed and refined robust processes, procedures, and controls. When it comes to trading our team has over 90 years of combined futures trading experience.
Furthermore, we have built strong and long-standing relationships with key industry participants and service providers. Our quality relationships set us apart.
As ETF issuers ourselves, you can feel confident that your ETF is being managed with the same care and attention as our own funds.
Your idea. Your ETF. Our expertise.
As a white label issuer you will receive the full scope of our service offerings.
Not looking for full white label services? You are welcome to review our complete offering and select the services you need a-la-carte.
Please click through to for more details or Schedule a Consultation today to learn more.
Teucrium’s team of portfolio managers have developed audited and market tested processes and procedures to efficiently manage the daily activity of your Commodity ETF.
- Provide expertise in ETF product development and implementation
- Implement process and procedures for full ETF lifecycle efficiencies
- Develop and operate proprietary models to execute fund strategy
- Conduct and report all fund rebalances and rolls
- Coordinate AP order management and communication
Teucrium has deep knowledge of the U.S. stock and commodities markets. Teucrium has deep relationships with Market Makers, Liquidity Providers and Authorized Participants in the marketplace.
- Provide exchange listing and seed capital assistance and guidance
- Support a robust trading environment for primary and secondary marketss
- Foster relationships with market makers, exchanges and index providers
- Provide marker surveillance by monitoring day-to-day market quality
- Assist with educational content including trading levels, flows and liquidty
The daily operations of an ETF extend far beyond portfolio management. Issuers are under increasing pressure to monitor, measure, and report a variety of metrics of their funds to the marketplace.
- Performance Reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Monitor index tracking daily to ensure limited slippage
- Disseminate require fund information to the marketplace daily
- Ensure fund websites are maintained and contain all required documentation
- Design and update factsheets and other pertinent fund information documents
The regulatory environment for a derivative ETF is complex and high stakes. Multi-Agency regulatory requirements make them the most difficult and expensive to start and manage on an ongoing basis. Teucrium is a recognized leader in this area.
- Coordinate all legal & regulatory filings associated with launching Fund
- Coordinate all legal & regulatory filings associated with ongoing management
- Manage SEC, NFA, FINRA, CFTC Compliance Programs
- Exemptive Relief
Management of fund financials is driven by the complexities of the regulatory environment. Size doesn’t matter. Small issuers must adhere to the same exacting standards as the largest issuers.
- Planning, organizing, controlling and monitoring financial management of the Fund
- Accounting, Reporting and Cash Management Oversight
- Daily, Monthly, Quarterly Reporting, Order Settlement
- Audit management and support
Asset gathering is a must. You don’t have an ETF if you don’t have assets.
The goal is to place your product and investment thesis in-front of as many potential investors as possible.
The landscape of ETF marketing is ever changing and the competition fierce. We will put our know-how behind your fund to best position you for success.
- Website Development & Research
- Content Creation & Regulatory Review
- Social Media and Digital Advertising
- Registered Rep Management
- Media Opportunities and Investor Relations
Teucrium Trading, LLC is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) and is registered as a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) and as a Commodity Pool Operator (CPO) with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). Teucrium Investment Advisors, LLC is an investment adviser in Burlington, Vermont and is a wholly owned limited liability company of Teucrium Trading, LLC. Teucrium Investment Advisors, LLC is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).