The Teucrium Soybean Fund (SOYB) provides investors an easy way to gain exposure to the price of soybeans futures in a brokerage account.
SOYB: Did You Know?
- Soybeans are one of the most important agricultural commodities, used throughout the global economy as feed, oils, wood substitutes, foam, ink, and crayons.
- Demand for soybeans is rising exponentially due to world population growth and the expansion of the global middle class.
- Soybean prices have a historically low correlation with U.S. equities making SOYB a potentially attractive option for portfolio diversification.
SOYB in Your Portfolio
- Commodities typically behave differently than other asset classes and can help enhance portfolio diversification.
- Returns of individual commodities may be driven by multiple differing factors.
- You can segment your commodity exposure (like you do with other asset classes) among various categories such as: Energy, Precious Metals, Agriculture, Industrial Metals, etc.
- SOYB may be held as a core component of your overall exposure to agriculture.
SOYB Prospectus Document
Latest SOYB News
Investing in Soybean Interests subjects SOYB to the risks of the soybean market, and this could result in substantial fluctuations in the price of SOYB’s Shares. Unlike mutual funds, SOYB generally will not distribute dividends to Shareholders. Investors may choose to use SOYB as a means of investing indirectly in soybeans or as a vehicle to hedge against the risk of loss, and there are risks involved in such investments and activities.
|Administrator||U.S. Bank Global Fund Services|
|Distributor||Foreside Fund Services, LLC.|
* Defined as the amount of income (loss) required for the redemption value at the end of one year to equal the selling price of the Share, as presented in the Form S-1 dated April 7, 2022.
Daily Facts as of TBD*
*subject to change
|Prem / Discount||TBD|
|Total Net Assets||TBD|
^ The Registration Statement on Form S-1 accepted on April 7, 2022, has registered an indeterminate number of shares of the Fund pursuant to Rule 456(d) under the Securities Act of 1933.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and timely updates. Teucrium typically sends two newsletters per month.