The Teucrium Agricultural Fund (TAGS) provides investors an easy way to gain exposure to the price of corn, wheat, soybeans, and sugar futures in a brokerage account.
TAGS: Did You Know?
- Corn, wheat, soybeans and sugar are among the most important agricultural commodities, used throughout the global economy as feed, fuel, starch, sweeteners and plastic.
- Demand for agricultural commodities is rising exponentially due to world population growth and the expansion of the global middle class.
- Agricultural commodities have a historically low correlation with U.S. equities making TAGS a potentially attractive option for portfolio diversification.
Agricultural in Your Portfolio
- Commodities typically behave differently than other asset classes and can help enhance portfolio diversification.
- Returns of individual commodities may be driven by multiple differing factors.
- You can segment your commodity exposure (like you do with other asset classes) among various categories such as: Energy, Precious Metals, Agriculture, Industrial Metals, etc.
- TAGS may be held as a core component of your overall exposure to agriculture.
TAGS Or TILL?
TAGS Prospectus Document
Latest TAGS News
Investing in the Underlying Funds subjects TAGS to the risks of the corn, wheat, soybean, and sugar markets, and this could result in substantial fluctuations in the price of Shares of TAGS. Unlike mutual funds, TAGS generally will not distribute dividends to Shareholders. Investors may choose to use TAGS as a means of investing indirectly in corn, wheat, soybeans, and sugar, and there are risks involved in such investments and activities.
|Administrator||U.S. Bank Global Fund Services|
|Distributor||Foreside Fund Services, LLC.|
* Defined as the amount of income (loss) required for the redemption value at the end of one year to equal the selling price of the Share, as presented in the Form S-1 dated April 7, 2022. TAGS is a Fund of Funds and the expenses from the Underlying Funds flow through to the investor in TAGS.
Daily Facts as of TBD*
*subject to change
|Prem / Discount||TBD|
|Total Net Assets||TBD|
^ The Registration Statement on Form S-1 accepted on April 7, 2022, has registered an indeterminate number of shares of the Fund pursuant to Rule 456(d) under the Securities Act of 1933.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and timely updates. Teucrium typically sends two newsletters per month.