The Teucrium AiLA Long-Short Base Metals Strategy ETF delivers access to metals focused quantitative strategy that has the potential to achieve positive returns regardless of market direction.
Similar strategies are typically only available at the institutional level for qualified investors.
OAIB seeks to track the total return performance, before fees and expenses, of the AiLA-S022 Index, a sophisticated long-short investment strategy in the metals sector.
Investors seeking exposure to base metals may consider OAIB as a core holding.
AiLA is a leading provider of alternative alpha strategies in the Commodities Sector. AiLA’s Indices offer a systematic approach, utilizing proprietary machine-learning technology with the goal of turning data into alpha (i.e. generating returns in excess of the market).
More Information on the Index https://ailaindices.com/AiLA-S022.php
- Potential to benefit from up, down, or sideways moving markets
- Liquid, low-cost, quantitative long-short strategy
- Transparent index methodology
- Daily evaluation of market trading signals
- May be positioned as the core base metals holding in a diversified commodity sleeve
- ETF traded on the New York Stock Exchange
- Managed by Teucrium, provider of agricultural futures-based ETFs since 2010
- 1099 Tax Treatment
|Acquired Fund Fees||0.15%|
|Total Net Expenses||1.64%|
|Administrator||U.S. Bank Global Fund Services|
|Distributor||Foreside Fund Services, LLC.|
Daily Facts as of TBD*
*subject to change
|Prem / Discount||TBD|
|30-day Median Bid/Ask Spread||0.00%|
|Total Net Assets||TBD|
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to receive our newsletter and timely updates. Teucrium typically sends two newsletters per month.